• Call Us
    +44 77 358 74071
  • Business hours
    Mon - Fri 09 AM - 04 PM
  • Location
    Track Road Batley WF1 77AA

At the Adult Learning Centre, our procedure is applicable to NCFE Group including EPA Plus and Skills Forward. The procedure covers our customers including our learners, who wish to express their dissatisfaction with us our products or services.

Listening to you

We are committed to providing you with the best products and services, however, we know that from time-to-time things do not always go according to plan. If you feel that we have not met your expectations, we want to know so we can put it right as quickly as possible for you and stop it from happening again.

Tell us all about it.

The first thing you need to do is get in touch.

By phone

NCFE- 0191 239 8000

EPA PLUS- 0191 240 8950

Skills Forward- 0300 102 1023

By Email- complaints@ncfe.org.uk

In writing –

Customer recovery team



Quorum Business Park

Benton Lane

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE12 8BT

What we will need to know

So, we can capture, record, and fully understand your complaint, we will need all the following information, where applicable:

 • Your name

• Centre Number (if applicable)

• A description of the complaint

• Any names and/or dates you have noted if, you have already spoken to someone    about this complaint

 • How you/others have been affected by the complaint

• A contact number/email address and convenient time to contact you

What we will do

We will always aim to resolve a complaint as quickly as possible – right there and then on the phone if you call. When this isn’t possible, we’ll fully investigate the complaint with the aim to resolve it as soon as we can, and we’ll keep you updated along the way.

We aim to complain within 5 working days of receipt. If there are exceptional circumstances, we may take longer due to the complexity of the complaint – however, we will inform you if this is the case.

 Once the complaint has been investigated fully, we will contact you with the outcome and to discuss any next steps, we will also be happy to provide a response in writing where appropriate.

 If you are not satisfied

If you are not satisfied with how your complaint is being dealt with, you can request at any time for your complaint to be escalated. If, after we have done everything, we can help, you’re not satisfied with our final response, you can refer your complaint to our qualification regulators. Our regulators ask that the complaint is made within twelve months of the action you are complaining about and that you have completed all stages of the awarding organisation’s complaint process.

Here is how to get in touch with them.

England Ofqual- phone 0300 303 3344

Email- complaints@ofqual.gov.uk

In writing –



Earlsdon Park

53-55 Butts Road



Dated- July 2021 to be reviewed July 20212

Sahila Butt

Managing Director and Centre Manager

The Adult Learning Centre.

Need Help? Chat with us!
Start a Conversation

Hi! Click one of our members below to chat on WhatsApp

We usually reply in a few minutes